We run the National curriculum for England in all areas of the Nursery and Primary School.
Foundation Stage (Nursery School)
We teach these seven areas of learning, mostly through Games and Play:
- Communication and Language
- Physical Development
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Expressive Arts and Design
- Understanding of the World
Key Stage One (Year 1 and 2) Key Stage Two (Year 3-6)
We teach the following subjects in the Primary School. However, in History and Geography, we include local content so that our students will be familiar with the Nigerian Environment.
- Religious Education (RE)
- Information and Technology (ICT)
- Physical Education(P.E)
- Personal Social &Health Education (PSHE)
- Design and Technology
- Arabic or Yoruba